– Applying Apple values to support leaders and People team colleagues to resolve people challenges, including performance management, policy interpretation, business conduct issues, and terminations.
– Conducting independent and timely investigations into alleged workplace misconduct and policy breaches, including interviewing employees, creating concise investigation reports,making recommendations to leadership and tracking cases in the Apple management system.
– Coordinating Apple India’s Internal Complaints Committee, and supporting POSH compliance.
– Developing training and local policies ,when applicable, and communicating and implementing company-wide programs, policies, and procedures.
– Coordinating and leading responses to government audits, information requests and inspections.
– Identifying and supporting development of strategy to mitigate labour relations risks including monitoring the external environment.
– Using metrics with key stakeholders to highlight trends and developing strategies to cultivate positive employee relations in the business and to mitigate risk.
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
The Employee & Labour Relations Business Partner (ERBP) provides consulting and direction regarding employee and labour relations matters to managers and employees throughout the organisation. The ERBP helps ensure legal compliance, and adherence to consistent application of Apple policies and practices across all lines of business.
7+ years of hands-on experience related to employee and labour relations.
Strong knowledge of and experience with India’s labour relations system.
Experience coordinating Internal Complaints Committees.
Demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities, partners and work streams.
Demonstrable ability to work independently with Apple values aligned decision quality and independent judgement.
Strong communication skills including effective listening, writing and presentation.
Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility.
Ability to operate in a high pace environment, requiring ability to quickly summarise issues at stake and practical recommendations to address them, especially with Global/Country Senior leadership.
Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.
Very strong partnership skills. Can connect with, and is open to connecting with, people at all levels of the organisation. Can cut through hierarchy, brings a very egalitarian and democratic perspective to the work. Treats everyone respectfully.