At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together .
- Conceptual Engineering (Concept Selection, Preliminary Front End Engineering Design [Pre-FEED])
- Project Execution (FEED and Detailed Design/EPC, Start-up)
- Operations Engineering Support/Technical Services (Troubleshooting, Debottlenecking, Optimization, Management of Change)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, with GPA 7.0 or above
- Minimum of 2 years of process engineering experience in the oil and gas industry