ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, ExxonMobil develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.In Malaysia, we are involved in significant oil and gas production operations and the marketing of chemical products. We also host a global business and technology center in Kuala Lumpur that provides high-level information technology and engineering expertise to ExxonMobil’s upstream, downstream and chemical businesses worldwide.
- Engineering and Science
- Information and Communications Technology
- Business, Finance and Accounting
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Human Resources, Legal and Procurement
- Recognized academic qualifications or relevant experience in a related Technical / Non-Technical discipline
- Self-motivated with demonstrated leadership and good communication skills