If you're an aspiring film industry professional looking to gain experience and make connections, the A24 Film Internship program in Yonkers, New York may be just what you need. As an administrative assistant, you'll play a crucial role in keeping the program running smoothly while learning about the inner workings of one of the most exciting and innovative film studios around.
As an administrative assistant at the Yonkers A24 Film Internship, you'll provide vital support to the program's coordinators and managers. You'll help manage schedules, organize meetings and events, handle correspondence, and ensure that all administrative tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the program, but you can expect to:
- Answer phone calls and emails, responding to inquiries and forwarding messages as needed.
- Help manage schedules, including setting up appointments and coordinating meetings.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events and activities.
- Manage files and records, ensuring that all paperwork is properly filed and easily accessible.
- Provide support to program coordinators and managers as needed.
To be considered for the administrative assistant role at the Yonkers A24 Film Internship, you'll need to have:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role (preferably in the film industry)
While experience in the film industry is not a requirement, it can be helpful to have some background knowledge of how film productions and studios operate. However, even if you're new to the industry, the internship program is designed to provide you with the training and support you need to succeed.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, you'll need to have a range of skills to thrive in this role. These include:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your workload effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
In addition to gaining valuable experience and making connections in the film industry, the administrative assistant role at the Yonkers A24 Film Internship offers a number of other benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Exposure to a range of different areas of the film industry
- The chance to work with some of the most innovative and creative minds in the business
To learn more about the Yonkers A24 Film Internship program and the administrative assistant role, you can visit the A24 website or reach out to the program coordinators directly. You can also find more information about the program and its requirements on the internship listing page. Don't hesitate to apply and take the first step towards an exciting career in the film industry.