Are you a fashion student with a passion for preserving the legacy of iconic fashion houses? Then the Collections Management Internship at Dior in Paris may be the perfect opportunity for you! This internship offers a unique chance to work with one of the world's most respected fashion brands and gain valuable experience in collections management, all while living in the fashion capital of the world.
The Collections Management Internship at Dior is a hands-on, immersive experience that gives interns an inside look at the work of managing and preserving the iconic collections of one of the world's most respected fashion brands. As an intern, you will work with a team of experienced collections management professionals to help ensure that the legacy of Dior's collections is preserved for future generations.
As a collections management intern, you will have a range of responsibilities, including:
- Assisting in the organization and maintenance of Dior's collections, including clothing, accessories, and archival materials
- Conducting research on the history and significance of Dior's collections and individual pieces
- Assisting in the preparation of collections for exhibitions and fashion shows
- Helping to manage the movement of collections between Dior's various locations, including the fashion house's flagship store and museum
- Assisting in the management of loans of Dior's collections to other institutions or events
To be eligible for the Collections Management Internship at Dior, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university, with a focus on fashion history, museum studies, or related fields
- Available to work full-time for the duration of the internship (usually 10-12 weeks)
- Knowledge of fashion history and trends, particularly as they relate to the history of Dior
- Strong organizational and research skills, with an eye for detail
- Experience with collections management, museum studies, or archival work
As an intern at Dior, you will receive a range of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary
- Access to Dior's on-site resources, such as libraries, archives, and more
- Opportunities to network with professionals in the fashion industry
- Access to exclusive Dior events and discounts
The Collections Management Internship at Dior is a fantastic opportunity to network with professionals in the fashion industry. You will work with collections management professionals, fashion historians, and other fashion industry professionals, and have the chance to make valuable connections that could help you in your future career.
The Collections Management Internship at Dior offers interns a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in collections management and fashion history. You will work with experienced professionals and gain a deep understanding of Dior's collections and their significance in the fashion world. You will also have the chance to work on a variety of projects, from researching the history of individual pieces to assisting in the preparation of collections for exhibitions.
As a collections management intern, you will develop a range of skills, including:
- Collections management and preservation
- Research and analysis of fashion history and trends
- Collaboration and communication with a team of professionals
- Exhibition and event planning
- Attention to detail and organization
The Collections Management Internship at Dior is an exciting opportunity for fashion students looking to gain experience in the fashion industry. As an intern, you will work with a team of experienced professionals and gain valuable skills in collections management and fashion history. Plus, you'll have the chance to live in the fashion capital of the world! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to jumpstart your career