Are you a communications student with a passion for exploring the world and sharing stories that matter? Then the National Geographic Communications Internship in Portola Valley, part of the Disney Summer Internships 2023, may be the perfect opportunity for you! This internship offers a unique chance to work with the world-renowned National Geographic brand and gain valuable experience in communications, all while living in the scenic town of Portola Valley.
The National Geographic Communications Internship in Portola Valley is a hands-on, immersive experience that gives interns an inside look at the work of one of the world's most respected media brands. As an intern, you will work with a team of experienced communicators to help craft and share the stories of National Geographic with the world.
As a communications intern, you will have a range of responsibilities, including:
- Assisting in the development and execution of communications plans and campaigns
- Conducting research and analysis to inform messaging and content development
- Writing and editing a variety of communications materials, such as press releases, social media posts, and newsletters
- Pitching story ideas to media outlets and developing relationships with journalists
- Helping to manage National Geographic's social media accounts and engage with followers
To be eligible for the National Geographic Communications Internship in Portola Valley, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university, with a focus on communications, public relations, or related fields
- Available to work full-time for the duration of the internship (usually 10-12 weeks)
- Strong writing and editing skills, with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of social media platforms and digital content creation
- Experience with research and analysis
As a Disney intern, you will receive a range of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary
- Access to Disney's on-site resources, such as gyms, cafes, and more
- Opportunities to network with professionals in the media and entertainment industry
- Access to exclusive Disney events and discounts
The National Geographic Communications Internship in Portola Valley is a fantastic opportunity to network with professionals in the media and entertainment industry. You will work with communicators, journalists, and other media professionals, and have the chance to make valuable connections that could help you in your future career.
The National Geographic Communications Internship in Portola Valley offers interns a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in communications and media relations. You will work with experienced professionals and gain a deep understanding of the National Geographic brand and its mission. You will also have the chance to work on a variety of projects, from developing messaging for new National Geographic initiatives to pitching story ideas to the media.
As a communications intern, you will develop a range of skills, including:
- Writing and editing for a variety of platforms and audiences
- Social media management and digital content creation
- Research and analysis
- Public relations and media relations
- Communication and collaboration
The National Geographic Communications Internship in Portola Valley is an exciting opportunity for communications students looking to gain experience in the media and entertainment industry. As an intern, you will work with a team of experienced professionals and gain valuable skills in communications and media relations. Plus, you'll have the chance to live in the beautiful town of Portola Valley! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to jumpstart your career in media and communications.