Are you interested in exploring the world of finance and want to work with a reputable financial firm? Then, Fidelity Investments is the right place for you! Fidelity Investments is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with more than $7.3 trillion in client assets under management. This summer, Fidelity Investments is offering an internship opportunity in Boston for those who are looking to start a career in finance. Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The Fidelity Investments Internship Program is designed to provide interns with hands-on experience and exposure to the financial services industry. As an intern, you will be working alongside experienced financial professionals and will be involved in various projects related to the company's core business operations. The program is a 10-week summer internship, starting in June 2023 and ending in August 2023. This internship opportunity is based in Boston.
As an intern at Fidelity Investments, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of financial strategies for clients
- Analyzing financial data and creating financial models
- Preparing presentations and reports for clients and colleagues
- Participating in team meetings and contributing to group discussions
- Collaborating with various departments and stakeholders within the company
To be eligible for the Fidelity Investments Internship Program, you should:
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be able to commit to the 10-week internship program
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
Previous experience in finance or related fields is not required, but it is preferred. However, candidates who have participated in relevant extracurricular activities, such as investment clubs or finance-related competitions, will be given priority consideration.
The ideal candidate for this internship should possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes quickly
The Fidelity Investments Internship Program offers numerous benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to the financial services industry and opportunities for professional development
- Networking opportunities with experienced professionals and other interns
- Hands-on experience and exposure to various departments within the company
- Opportunities for full-time employment after graduation
To apply for the Fidelity Investments Internship Program in Boston, please visit the Fidelity Careers website. For any further inquiries or questions, you can reach out to the Fidelity Investments Human Resources department at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
An internship with Fidelity Investments is an excellent opportunity for students who are looking to kick-start their careers in finance. As an intern, you will be exposed to various aspects of the financial services industry and will work alongside experienced professionals. With a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional development, this internship can be the stepping stone to a successful career in finance. Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply now!