Are you a creative individual looking for an opportunity to work with one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world? Look no further than Disney's Programming & Production Internship in Harrow, where you'll have the chance to learn from industry experts and gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of television programming and production.
Disney's Programming & Production Internship is a 12-month program designed to give interns a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects of television programming and production. As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and gain practical experience in key areas such as script development, production planning, post-production, and more.
As an intern, you'll be responsible for supporting the Programming and Production team in various capacities, including:
- Assisting with script development and revisions
- Researching and compiling information for producers
- Assisting with pre-production planning and logistics
- Helping with set design and construction
- Assisting with post-production activities such as editing and sound mixing
To be eligible for this internship, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a relevant undergraduate or graduate program (e.g., film, media studies, communications, etc.)
- Have a strong academic record
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a passion for television programming and production
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
While prior experience in television programming and production is not required, it is certainly a plus. Any relevant experience you can bring to the table will be considered an asset, whether it's through previous internships, film projects, or other relevant work experience.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate for this internship will possess the following skills:
- Creativity and a strong sense of storytelling
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software (e.g., Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
As an intern with Disney's Programming & Production team, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in a variety of key areas in television programming and production
- Learn from industry experts and professionals
- Work on projects that will be seen by millions of viewers around the world
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
- Potentially receive college credit for your internship experience
If you're interested in applying for Disney's Programming & Production Internship in Harrow, visit the company's website or reach out to the company's HR department for more information. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to unlock your creative potential and kick-start your career in television programming and production!