Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in the field of accounting and finance? KPMG, one of the world's leading professional services firms, offers an exciting internship program in London, providing a valuable experience for aspiring accountants and finance professionals.
KPMG's internship program in London is designed to give students and recent graduates a taste of the real world of accounting and finance. During the internship, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from different teams and departments, gaining hands-on experience in various aspects of accounting and finance.
As an intern at KPMG in London, you will be assigned to different teams, where you will work on various projects and tasks, such as:
- Conducting research and analysis on financial data
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Participating in meetings with clients and team members
- Contributing to the development of innovative solutions for clients
- Learning and using different software and tools to support accounting and finance activities
To be eligible for the KPMG internship program in London, you should meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in accounting, finance, economics, or related fields
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in English, both verbal and written
While prior work experience is not required, any relevant experience in accounting or finance, such as internships or part-time jobs, would be an advantage.
Throughout the internship program, you will develop and enhance your skills in:
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Project management and organization
- Communication and presentation
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Teamwork and collaboration
As a KPMG intern in London, you will enjoy a range of benefits, such as:
- A competitive salary
- A supportive and inclusive working environment
- Networking opportunities with professionals and peers
- Learning and development programs tailored to your career goals
- Exposure to diverse clients and industries
To apply for the KPMG internship program in London, please visit the KPMG website or contact the KPMG HR department for more information.
An internship at KPMG in London is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and start your career in accounting and finance. With the right qualifications and skills, you can join a dynamic and diverse team of professionals and contribute to delivering innovative solutions for clients worldwide.