Lloyds Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the United Kingdom, with a wide range of products and services for both personal and commercial customers. They are currently seeking a Summer Intern for Investment Business Partnering to join their team in Esher, Surrey. As an intern, you will be working with a team of experienced professionals and gaining valuable experience in the investment banking industry.
As a Summer Intern for Investment Business Partnering, you will be responsible for assisting the team in supporting the business in delivering financial plans and analysis. Your tasks may include:
- Assisting with the production of financial reports and analysis
- Helping to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Supporting business decisions through analysis and modeling
- Providing insight to the business to drive value and growth
To be considered for this internship, you should have:
- Completed at least two years of college-level coursework in a relevant field (such as finance, accounting, or business)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
While prior experience in investment banking is not required, any relevant experience (such as coursework in finance or accounting) will be considered a plus.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach to work
As a Lloyds Bank intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a team of experienced professionals in the investment banking industry
- Gain hands-on experience in financial planning and analysis
- Attend networking events and workshops
- Build your professional network in the banking industry
To apply for this internship, please visit the Lloyds Bank Careers website. If you have any questions about the application process or the internship itself, please reach out to the Lloyds Bank Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In conclusion, the Lloyds Bank Summer Internship in Investment Business Partnering in Esher is an excellent opportunity for students and recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in investment banking. With the chance to work with a team of experienced professionals and gain hands-on experience in financial planning and analysis, this internship is sure to provide valuable skills and networking opportunities. Apply today and take the first step towards your dream career!