Are you an aspiring illustrator looking for an opportunity to bring your ideas to life and gain valuable industry experience? Look no further than Twinkl's Illustrator Internship in Newbury, where you'll work alongside a talented team of designers and creatives, and make a meaningful impact on the education industry.
Twinkl's Illustrator Internship is a unique opportunity for aspiring illustrators to gain hands-on experience in the field of educational publishing. As an intern, you'll work alongside experienced designers and content creators to develop illustrations and designs that are used by educators and students around the world.
As an intern with Twinkl's Illustrator team, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing illustrations and designs for a wide range of educational materials
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure designs are aligned with content and instructional goals
- Contributing to team projects and initiatives
- Participating in meetings and presentations with clients and other stakeholders
- Adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring consistency across all materials
To be eligible for this internship, you must:
- Be a current student or recent graduate with a degree in illustration, graphic design, or a related field
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating your illustration and design skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Be a team player with strong communication skills
- Have a passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on the industry
While prior experience in educational publishing is not required, any relevant experience you can bring to the table will be considered an asset. This could include previous internships, coursework, or extracurricular activities related to illustration or design.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate for this internship will possess the following skills:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As an intern with Twinkl, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in the field of educational publishing
- Work on projects and initiatives that impact the education industry
- Learn from experienced professionals in the field
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
- Potentially receive an offer for a full-time position with Twinkl after graduation
If you're interested in applying for Twinkl's Illustrator Internship in Newbury, visit the company's website or reach out to the company's HR department for more information. This is a unique opportunity to bring your creativity to life, make a meaningful impact on the education industry, and gain invaluable experience with one of the industry's leading publishers.