At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
The Account Service Representative performs employer benefit plan design coding to assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and revisions, and researching and resolving structure issues.
- Reviews incoming mailing requests to determine timelines for front-end, print, quality and inserting.
- Communicates and negotiates revised timelines with requester.
- Determines appropriate ODDA template and completes print set-up.
- Performs final review of front-end print set-up for accuracy and adherence to job specifications.
- Makes recommendations for workflow process improvements, reduction of rework and related expense.
- Analyzes new on-going print requests for automation potential.
- Supports creation and implementation of new or revised quality and workflow standards.
- Supports requests for EOB customization by making basic programming changes.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience with computer and Windows PC applications
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (create, edit, sort/filter, format,)
- Experience with data entry (keying information into programs, tables or data bases)
- Experience working in an office environment
- Ability to work full-time, Monday – Friday between 7:30am – 4:00pm including the flexibility to work occasional overtime given the business need