- Primary Scope- NCRU HR Assistant
- Coordination with Agencies for adequate manpower supply and enforcement of contractual terms under the agreement
- Absenteeism/ Attrition Control measures and Leave Management, Daily attendance tracking.
- Agency audits and recording of Compliance records at Site
- Time to time contract closures / renewals of associates and break adherence
- Salary Input Processing
- Monthly Agency Bill processing and query resolution with associates/ agency / finance, etc.
- Just in time associate conflict resolution and support in handling external site issues.
- Ensure adequate basic supplies and proper accounting of – pantry, lockers, etc.
- Site Infra audit and closures on basic facilities for employees
- Site Compliance – record updates and execution on actions
- Engagement Activities – Birthday celebration, Monthly Learning Activity, Reward & Recognition or any other events to be organized for associate experience.
- Support in managing associate feedback and monitor the closures – VOA, FGD’s, Agency Connect, etc.
- Attend all emergencies at site pertaining to HR services
- To play enabler role for internal stake holder and ensuring HR governance on the policies and procedures
- Lead and partner on CSR initiatives
- To publish monthly HR dashboard and align site ops leaders on specific insights
- Partner with functional teams to correct anomalies in attendance/leave/payroll
- Own and lead the associate centered leadership (ACL) practices for the station in coordination with HRBP
- Build engagement and connect with the workforce along with HRBP
- Maintain headcount with respect to LM by coordination with HRBP and WFS team
- Partner with HRBP and site leaders to maintain station internal and external positive ER climate.
- Connect, coach and engage with the ops and support employees at station
- Develop fluency in HR policies and help the business in implementation, adherence and compliance of the same
- Support HRBP by using and preparing MIS and data to derive insights for improving station scorecards
- Maintain 100% labor compliance for the site
- Coordinate with manpower agency to close disciplinary tickets, payroll, benefits along with manpower agency
- 6+ months of human resources experience
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- 6+ months of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications (especially Excel)
- Experience in confidential environments
- High school or equivalent
- 1+ years of human resources experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience